Thursday, March 30, 2006

P

first off, i'd be impressed if you can figure out the meaning to the title of this blog. Yesterday was in important day for a certain COUPLE of reasons. I don't know what kind of pill i took yesterday but all of a sudden, I understand G+D. For aprox 3 hours last night i worked on that math assignment, and its a beatifull day. Then after quickly finishing my homework early in the night I was able to do some arrands and watch the next section of OTH. Then watched the primer of a new show call bedford diaries or something... not so cool... but i'm willing to give it annother shot. Both of us are loosing our layer of cuba, its a real pain, feels gross, and looks gross, but it will be over. Pretty much caught up on math and physics... todays the last day of school because i have a period 2 project day on friday. My period 2 is a spare so i lucked out. I'm going to use that day to hang out, go for breakfast, and get caught up on math and fs. My mark has dropped in FS when really it should've gone up because i got a recent perfect. I also got a recent 0 because i wasn't around to do a certain assignment. Luckly she omited a few of the other assignments ... now i don't have to catch up on them althought they might have aided me in my mark ... i gota make some sacrafices.... they are well worth it.

So I gota call from mc master university last night and wouldnt' you know it... it was an old friends older brother whom i know quite well. So i heard good things from him, and he seems to be enjoying himself very much there. I've pretty much decided to go there, expecially because the only places i've been accepted yet are mcmaster and wisdsor. So its a no brainer. I already know i won't be recieving an acceptace to queens. doesn't really matter cuz i don't wana go there, but i havn't submitted my personal statemtn so they are no longer recognizing me as an applicant. The only universities i'm waiting on now are U of T, Waterloo, and Western. Time will tell. But my mind is pretty much bent of Mcmaster for ... a few reasons.

Thats enought jibber jabber from me, i've said what i wanted to say long ago the rest is just and update... Miss you

No comments: