Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve



It's Christmas even . and the temperature is in the ++++ outside :(
I'm sitting in my basement, "and i'm gunna be.... *ssswwwwfffff* High!
I'm listening to the new chillout 06 cd, its pretty good so far, and i'm also watching a little stargate :p
We had a good fondue dinner. delicious stuff!

Supposedly theres a cat in our house, but ever since the moment we let it out of its traveling 'bag' its dissapeared somewhere in the basement. We're babysitting Hillary for 3 weeks so hopefully she'll get over her nerves eventually and we'll be able to see her.

Had a nice little gathering last night. Got to see old friends play some ping pong... inverted walk, and exchange memorable christmas gifts. Thanks again, its perfect!

Family's around, sitting in front of the fire or watching polar express. I don't know how i'm going to get to sleep before christmas, if I am at all. Tonight would be the first time i've been awake for the beginning of christmas... hmm.. maybe i'll do something about that.

Well, i was looking for a family guy quote... "YEAHHHH" and when i found it I stumbled upon a VERY funny episode. I believe it's episode 409, 'breaking out is hard to do'. Anyway, its fully of funnies, i forgot how good that one was. I don't expect that family guy will be on tommorow night, so thats a bit of a bummer, :( but it is christmas night, so it probably wouldn't be very christmassy.

Haha... church was great tonight. It was a really short service because it was for family's with kids. The kids were soo cute tho. By the end of the service, every single kid was making some sort of noise, and to quote my dad, "it sounded like a chicken coupe." ;) he would know :p

I really don't wan't anyTHING for christmas. I just want someONE. I'm not just saying it either. not that i'm going to be getting much for christmas, i'll give it all up if it means i can be with you. YES YOU!
And i know how this blog thing is supposed to be very public and all, but ... yeah ... you weren't on msn... so i couln't tell you that way.. :p its your fault!

I think i'm going to talk my dad into playing some ping pong but i'm sure i'll be back to write annother blog. Its not that i'm bored tonight, i'm just really relaxed and in the mood for writing. O ... and Fatty thinks my writing is pretty good. I'm sure shes lying, and i know my stuff sucks, but i'm going to write anyway. HA...

No comments: