Sunday, December 11, 2005

Good Mood

For some reason ;) i've been in a really good mood the past two days. Friday was awfull, as I already wrote, but since then, with enough sleep, i've been feeling great. HA. I just found a new favorite quote. "Objects in mirror are less random then they appear!" Of course you'll never figure out who said it.
The snow was nice today, although it didn't seem like much stayed on the ground. It was a little too warm to stay snow.

Don't go to the wrong Swiss Chalet! :p

I thought I got a lot of work done today, but it doesn't look like it. Did some organizing... worked a bit on Chem ISU. Now ... all I gota do to feel complete is apply. Which reminds some how reminds me about grad photos. I got my haircut (like mommy wanted) and didn't cut it too short. However, after photo's I think i'm going to cut it REAL short. I was thinkin of a buzz... quite a few people have been telling me I look a bit like Chad Michael Murray but I don't know if I see the similarity. I mean.. yeah.. we're both white.. and we both have a nose.. but other than that.. i got him beat on most physical aspects :p

*no sorry... i'm not going to be posting a picture of him*

I bought a D-Link DI-624 and its PERFECT except for its wireless functions.
I had wireless, but its range hardly even extends to the other side of my room. this thing is supposed to be super uber powerfull but its even worse than the old one. So i'm taking it back the next chance i get and i'm going to get the Netgear RangeMax WPN824. I was reading some review about it and it looks like a keeper... but i dunno untill it try.. DANM YOU D-LINK! and it looks pretty sweet too ... -->

Competition ;) you know what i'm talkin about!

now.. to do some bio and chem.. how can i be so relaxed with all this smelly shit on my shoulders. (not actually)(almost actually)

No comments: