Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wish List

Now, time for the official wish list. (it's sure to change)

Wishes:

  • Headphones (some big squishy ones, good sound, good feel)
  • MP3 player (not iPod... I will not conform) (just something cheap that works)

Dreams:

  • Mini Cooper S

Today wasn't so bad. Got to baby-sit. Had some fun and made $20. Watched Man in the Iron Mask. I had watched it once when I was much younger but I musn't have understood much then because it really touched me this time around. *stop saying "all for one, one for all"*

Playing a little bit of cs_assault, my new favorite map. SWEET GRAPHICS. Scout ... your my WOC. Gota bio test, and a chem test tommorow. Studied bio, chems not worth it.

Didn't get to talk today :(

BACK TO BIO!

  • Helicase - unwindes DNA ahead of RF
  • DNA polymerase
    • adds nucleotides to 3' end
    • dismantles RNA primer
    • proof reads
  • DNA ligase - formes phosphate bridges between nucleoties to join Okazaki fragments
  • Primase - creates RNA primer to begin elongation

No comments: